Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the CUTEST little Skunk..



.


Grandpa Thomas.. he was first on our list!!!  He loved Seeing Rydgey in his costume!

Tam Kirk and the kids came by!!! Rydgey LOVES them!!!

I was excited my Grandma was home, Rydgeys Great Grandma! He loved her because she gave him some animal crackers!
i Love my Grandmas festive shirt!!!
 My Grandparents came up, and spent the evening with us, then we went trick or treating and had a blast showing our little skunk off to the family and friends! We started out pretty good, until we hit Grandparents Farnsworth house, and they werent home :(, so we went to a few friends after that and they werent home.. So we decided to head for home! We didnt get as many trick or treaters this year as we did last year.. but it was still fun!!! And i LOVED taking Rydgey out. Brent and I loved it!

Happy FIRST Halloween Boogs!

1 comment: