Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ALL things Rydge!

MY BOY IS ONE!
I cant believe A year ago at this very moment Brent and I were coming home from the Hospital with our baby boy. Its so crazy to think how much has changed in a year! How much Rydge has learned, and how much he has changed Brent and I. It really does go by sooo fast! And I cant believe I am sitting here writting about my 1 year old! SHESH!
11.25.10
 He doesnt even look like the same little baby!!! He looks like a little BOY! haha...

11.26.11

Rydgey.....
is 31.5 in TALL and weighs 20 pounds even! Healthy as can be! He eats everything and anything! He loves yogurt, twinkies, apple juice, he eats all fruits and veggies, even TOMATOES! (Yuck).. He is NOT a picky eater. He would rather eat what Brent and I are eating than his baby foods.. So, I try to feed him what I am eating.. which I never know when he is exactly full.. I swear he eats twice as much as brent and I! ;). 
Loves to be outside, he cry's when I bring him in. He is SO stinking smart! and catched onto things so fast. I love watchin him learn new things. He says mom and dad, I swear when he says ma it means grandma.. he can say hot, and dog. he says oh! which is soo funny, hell drop something and look at me, and say oh. and pick it up. He runs everywhere.. lol. Its like a little trot! its the cutest thing ever! I love when he points at things that he wants, and hell shrug his shoulder like come on already... Give it to me. 
He is a little whinny when he doesnt get his way! Brent is not a big fan of that!!! He is stubborn, If something doesnt go his way, he crys or gets frustrated. He makes the cutest little faces ever! He goes to anyone and everyone. He will let anyone hold him, he is soooo laid back! He sleeps through the night, YAY, he still takes 1-2 naps a day!
We are down to REAL WHOLE MILK instead of formula.. I am only giving him a bottle in the mornings and at nights, Im trying to take the morning bottle away! He loves to be read too, which I absolutely love! It puts a smile on my face when he drags out a book and sets on your lap. He is for sure a daddy's boy, he has to be doing what dad is doing. Even when he is overly helpful.
He still has 4 teeth on the top, and 2 on the bottom. He is spunky, I can see alot of Brent in him, but I can also see myself in him. He is always smiling (which he gets from me!) and he is SUCH a little lover boy! He loves to give hugs, cuddles, kisses. It makes my day. If im having a bad day, or flustered he will randomly come give me loves. The best is when he backs into you to sit on your lap just to sit for a while.
He likes to dance! he does the cutest little dance moves! Watching him climb down from the couch, or the bed or even a little box is the funniest thing ever!!! He will turn around and just start scootin, until his feet are dangling then hell change his mind and climb back on the bed! 
He knows what he wants and he wants it THEN! 
He likes to stick his tongue out all the time!! 
Ah...


He is THE. CUTEST. BOY. EVER. and I am so lucky to have him in my life!! Love you Boogie!!! I cant wait to see what this next year brings, and the learning and changing he will do! And I am lucky enough to be able to stay home and enjoy all of it! 

Just a few little pictures to show how much Rydge has changed in the last year....



Happy FIRST year!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rydgey!!! What a sweetheart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash! He's so stinkin cute. He definitley has your pretty blue eyes! I can't believe how much he has changed and grown in the last year! :) Time does fly doesn't it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete