Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful 18 & 19

Thankful for....

#18..The small simple things that my family and friends do for me! Rydge will randomly come up to me and give the biggest kiss and hug, I Love when Rydge figures out how to do something hell look at me with those big blue eyes with a huge smile! It totally makes my day. I would even miss the times he gets frustrated and starts to get a little onry because whatever he is doing isnt working out for him.
Brent randomly sending me I love you texts during the day, Getting me a pepsi on his way home from a long day of work.. A kiss before he leaves for work!
Friends and family calling just to see how Ive been.Or stopping by to visit! These are the things that matter most to me!!!

#19.. The Hallmark channel! lol... I LOVE the Christmas movies they are starting to play!!!! Brent doesnt so much.. BUT! He still sits and watches them with me. ;)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment