Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful 21 & 22

Thankful for...

#21..I am thankful for nice long relaxing hot bubble baths!!! Every PERSON needs at least one hot bath a week!!! :)!!! It's good for the soul!!! haha...

#22..That Rydge is finally sleeping through the night!!! It is the best ever!!! It was hard to get him to this point, but with alot of no sleep, me sitting by Rydgeys door making myself not go in to check on him all the time I think we have it!!! Hell now go to sleep about 7.. something a lttle earlier.. a little later, and sleep till 630ish...sometimes hell sleep longer! But, for the most part! I am getting a semi full nights sleep (I still check on him a couple times through the night.) But, we both are rested, and feel so much better the next day!! YAY FOR SLEEP!!!


..A Little side note! This is Rydgeys latest thing...
WTH??? haha.. Oh its such a joy to go places!! Actually to be honest, he has gotten TONS better!! He doesnt scream the entire time we are in the car!!! Which is so nice, not sure if its because he can sit forward and see everything? But, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. He is SOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE your family pictures, you guys all look so dang good!...and who doesnt love them some sleep, holy cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, by the way the last comment is from Portia!! Dont ask me why my name is in numbers, love ya Tash!!!!

    ReplyDelete