Monday, November 14, 2011

First 14!

I am THANKFUL for...

#1...I am thankful that brent has his job! And brings money home to keep a roof over us, a warm place to be, food on the table, Everything!!! Money may be tight, but he makes enough for me to be able to stay home with Rydge, and he works so hard!! And I hope he knows how much I appreciate his hard work, and even though I am not the best "House Wife" I do try!!! 

#2..Rydge! I am SOO thankful for my little boy!! He is the light of Brent and I's Life, He puts a smile on my face, and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Brent and I were SO blessed with Rydge. I know for some people it is hard to get pregnant, have kids, and I know how much I treasure Rydge, and wish the same feeling to every other girl who wants to be a mom. 

#3.. Of course Thankful for my hubby (sorta goes with 1). But, I am so glad to be married to my best friend, someone to talk to about anything, helps me make choices and stands by my side no matter what!!! He is goofy, and loving, and such a good dad! I love you!

#4..My car, I am glad that I can get place to place without having to walk everywhere! Or scheduling rides with people to town! I can just get in the car and go! And I am happy that my heater works!! (can you imagine me walking around in this SNOW and COLD with Rydge :(...NO!) I am lucky to have a nice car that works, and I dont have any problems with it! And.. shall be paid off COMPLETELY by the middle of next year! WAHOO!!!!
#5..Grandparents. I say this ALL the time! They are amazing, and more like my parents than actual grandparents. They help me whenever I need them! They are always there, They are the ONE stable thing in my life growing up.. and I Would LOVE to follow there Example and be the great people they are to each other, there family and friends. 

#6.. Friends! I love my friends so much, and am lucky and thankful to have each of them in my life..Whether is me seeing them ALL the time, to maybe those who I only see once a month or so.. They each teach me something new everyday, and have been great examples for me.. have listened to my problems, worries, and have always lent me there shoulder to cry on! They are amazing! 

#7.. Family. My sisters, parents, grandparents, step parents, cousins, in laws, out laws, whatever!!!! I LOVE all my family! Now, where brent and I come from 2 divorced parents who are remarried (except my side) and have tons of family members themselves.. we have a heck of alot of family, sometimes it can be frustrating, crazy, drama, but we are So lucky to have the family we do, and we know at the end of the day we all love and respect each other!!! and we wouldnt trade it for the world!!! (maybe just move out of the state...;)..Kidding!) 

#8..Thankful for Wood, Tools, Paint ect.. without any of these items I could not do my crafts! Which I would be very sad.. I love to put my creativity to the test and make fun crafts!!! (Ok, my friends and I just look up ideas, and cork them into our own.. but we never come up with the ideas on our own.)

#9..Technology! I am glad that we have phones to talk to our loved ones on a daily basis, internet to email family and friends, printers, cameras! TV!! ...although I get flustered sometimes I am still thankful for it!

#10..Koda and Mo.. My Doggies!!! I am Thankful for there companionship, and the love they give me and the family!! haha..and they still love me when I forget to fill there food dish. 

#11..THankful so much for the Veterans and Army that they put their lives on the line everyday to let us have the freedom that we have! They go without seeing there familes for months at a time, and living it day by day, it cant be easy! And I appreciate them so much! 

#12..Dessert!! I am SO thankful for the yummyness that we can make or buy to give into our sweet tooth's! Cheese cakes, pumpkin EVERYTHING, candy, pies... Oh yummy!

#13..Music. My life would be so bored with out music! Rydge and I wouldnt be able to dance anymore!! (He loves to dance!) And we wouldnt be able to feel silly dancing around the house... ANd right now, im thankful for the christmas music and the feeling it brings me.. the christmas spirit!!!

#14..Food!! I love food, and with out we would starve to death. I love that we can make whatever we want, and are able to go to the store and get the items we need to complete the meal! We are quite spoiled!


..Sorry to be a little slow!! But, thought Id give the first 14 that I have procrastinated posting.. and hopefully I will stay with it each day from here on out.. ha! Thats a MAYBE!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the things u are thankful for....especially yumminess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this Tasha! made me think of all I have to be thankful for!
    Thanks :) Your little Rydge is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete