Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving.

This Clan had the BEST Thanksgiving ever!!! The whole weekend was full of fun, family, and FIRSTS! First, we had Thanksgiving.. Boogies first Thanksgiving, then my sister came from San Fran to visit for a few days, Rydgeys BIRTHDAY was on Thanksgiving this year!, AND we had a birthday party. It was sad for Monday to roll around and have to be done with the awesome weekend holiday we had :(.. My sister left, Brent had to go back to work, Rydge and I had a house full of boring to ourselves! Anyway...This post may be long!!! )

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 
And HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!
We had to set up 2 tables this year for all of us... I only could get a good picture of the first table!

Rydgey opening up his presents!

Great Grandma made him this blanket.. HE LOVES IT!!! It is soo soft and cuddly!

His first BIRTHDAY MONEY!!!!

..of COURSE we had to sing him Happy BIrthday!! :)
We had a great Thanksgiving.. I was literally in a turkey/ pie coma! My mom and Alan came up, along with Alans son, Cassie and his girlfriend Paige, and my sister Whit! My Uncle Lymans clan was there and Monicas Dad joined us as well! My Aunt Elva was there.. and my sister Alisha flew in about 4! So she came and visited, had some left over Thanksgiving dinner.. and Rydge, Brent and I ate a few more pieces of pie! (Why I didnt get a family picture of the 3 of us is beyond me.. I guess I wasnt paying much attention.) And Rydge had a great FIRST birthday, lots of gifts from loving fam!! 
Friday, Alisha and I went Black Friday shopping! And luckily we got everything on our list!!! It was awesome! No line waiting, in and out... I think we missed most of the crowds! At Kohls we had to wait for a few minutes in a line, but it went pretty fast. Got half my Christmas shopping done! And my Grandparents watched Rydgey for me!
Saturday rolls around and we are ready for a
FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTAY! 
Birthday boy
THE Train Cake!!! Turned out AWESOME if I do say so myself ;)!!



ALL the family was there to celebrate the special day! My Grandparents and mom are sitting next to me, so I didnt get to get a picture of them!

By the way.. the balloons were his favorite for a few minutes! Everytime he opened a gift he would make this funny noise and tighten all his body up.. I am pretty sure he was EXCITED!!!! He got spoiled!


We had a great day! Lots of cake and Ice cream.. we did an ice cream buffet, so there was TONS of toppings to choose from! Rydge loved his gifts! And for my dad and mom and grandparents im pretty sure Rydgeys birthday made there whole year!!! If you can see the smile on my dads face in the group pict..it says it all. Made me laugh! 


..And Alisha came to visit.. which also mad my dad the happiest man alive!!! ..
Sunday, we put up Christmas lights, played outside because it was such a beautiful day and had spent half the day with family! Since Alisha was to leave for Monday we had to get everyone in!!! ( :( Im sad she is already gone!) 


Monday we went to Rydgeys year ONE check up!!! Just a quick note, this baby boy of mine is 31.5 in TALL.. and only weights 20 pounds.. Tall and Skinny! Ill do a huge 1 year old post, but I had to post our Thanksgiving Holiday first! After the appt Alisha, Rydge and I went to breakfast at Bear Paw, the walked down to "Downtown St.G" were the Carousel is, oh my, I have never been there yet, and it is so pretty!!!! I loved the water pad, and the walk ways.. the carousel totally makes that little area feel like an old movie or soemthing! haha.. but, we rode the carousel, we started out with Rydge on a horse, he DIDNT like that one bit, so we sat in the sleigh and he did alot better, we let him run around for a bit, and took a couple pictures!
Like how Rydge is looking at us like were crazy... he was supposed to be looking at the camera.


 It was a GREAT Holiday weekend.. I am so thankful for so many things!!! And Extra Thankful for my litte family! I Loved Having my sister in town, and visiting with family! And I cannot believe my little boy is 1! Seriously, this past year flew by! Now we are entering December my ABSOLUTE favorite time of year, and cant belive the new year will be here! This was a post invasion of LOTS of everything!!!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment