Friday, December 2, 2011

Dec 2nd.

DECEMBER 2!!!!
Let the Festivities begin!!! 

Today Rydge and I went to town to play!! I left Rydge with my mom while I did some Christmas shopping, Met up with a couple friends at the Dickens Festival, LOVE it!!! I did buy myself some earnings that my hubby is giving me for Christmas :)! And a cute little Birthday gift for my sister! Went to lunch, then headed back over to my moms were Whit, my Mom, Rydge and I decorated her house for Christmas, 
Take one....

Take Two... HA
and made Sugar Cookies!!! YUMMY!!!!! It was a fun day!!! I cant wait to get my mom a TREE! Woot.. Woot!!! 


UGH! and just a little side note of frustration! Went to the dollar store today, spent over 20 bucks, got home to only one bag of my things.. I had the receipt of everything I paid for, and I am missing half my items? CALLED the store, asked if someone left a bag there, the girl said no (she was kinds bratty) and so.. some where from the dollar store to my car I lost a bag?? did it hop right out of my trunk?? WTH do I do now..20 bucks is wasted :(... I am SOOOO irritated! So a little note, CHECK everything before you leave the dang store!

No comments:

Post a Comment