Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Our Crazy Fun Christmas!
I cant believe our Christmas is OVER!!! As I was putting decorations away yesterday I was sooo sad.. Plus, my house looked SO boring and plain! We had a great Christmas!!
We started Christmas Eve by going to Grandparents house in Diamond Valley, and to me Christmas doesnt start until I am here.. HOME!.. We had dinner, and then opened gifts! Rydge got sooo spoiled! He got a little Kawasaki 4-wheeler.. that he pretty much LOVED! And really has lived on that thing since Christmas Eve. Brent and I also got spoiled, I got scarves and fun girly things, and Brent got pants, and tools..
He is our Stunt Man... Uh..Oh!





MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Rydge had a blast playing in all the paper and boxes. We had the best Christmas Eve, Christmas time is SO much fun when you have kids. I was itching (sorta) to get home so we could do SANTA and have some "Mommy Daddy" time!

Rydge passed out on our way home. We tucked him into bed, I cleaned up the living room a bit... ate my milk and cookies, Brent helped... Put out ALL our santa stuff!!! Both my boys got pretty spoiled, and off to bed we went! Well, I didnt sleep at all because I get to excited! I have ALWAYS been that way! So I read alot of my Christmas short stories. Rydge woke us up about 730ish... and we RAN into the living room!!! And if I do say so myself. We did good with Santa this year!


I tried putting him in the middle of all his gifts! He wouldnt stay in one place to long!
 Rydge had opened ALL his gifts, and he got so many trucks its crazy.. Brent and I have decided once Spring hits were building a sand box! Rydge got some cute Clothes, books, an awesome rocking horse that turns into a desk and a high chair. It is literally the coolest thing ever.. between that, the wheeler, and the tunnel tent he is pretty occupied!
This is the coolest thing, and he runs in and out of it all the time! It will be fun to take out side and play with once its nice outside!

Brent got some animal stretchers for skinning (that is his new hobby??) Clothes, CD's. I got soem clothes..which the hubster did amazing with, You've got mail, a Glee Cd, a new Camera!! Wahoo!! We also got tons of goodies from neighbors and friends (Thank You)! I now cant fit into my pants ;)!!
I Love getting Christmas cards, and we recieved lots!! When I took down my Christmas Decor I didnt want to throw those away so they are on my fridge!! I hate when people go to so much work on Christmas cards, and you chuck them right after Chrsitmas! Why not enjoy them a while!
I also got the oppurtunity to do the 12 days of Christmas. Which rocked, and I loved it!! I have decided its going to be a yearly thing! I love giving, and feeling that excitment when the people open the door to a surprise on their door step! And the smiles on their faces are priceless! I didnt really know what I was doing but I will get better with each year.

 Christmas afternoon we headed over to Brents parents house to see what the kids got, and enjoyed some delic lunch! We stopped by my dads and opened a few gifts there.. he of COURSE gave Rydge a toy guitar! :). Finally ended up home, and just enjoyed each other and our little family!!!
I hope you ALL had a Very Merry Christmas! And everyone is getting ready for a great New Years.. Bring on 2012! Let the adventures begin!

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky little one year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a good Christmas!!!! You guys are such a wonderful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete