Sunday, December 18, 2011

A night full of AWESOMENESS..

Thursday night the girls and I got together for  our annual one month dinner... ok, we've slacked so we finally started up again! LaVonne, Carrie and Lilly, Karalee and I all had dinner at the Pizza Factory and then all of us but LaVonne went to see the Temple and all the beautiful lights, and Nativity set.
Rydge LOVED it!! we decided to walk around the whole temple and enjoy the peacefulness. Rydge walked the whole way around.. he enjoyed himself more than we did I think!!! He was a trooper, It was great to get together with the girls and visit, catch up on our busy lives!!! I love how even when we dont see or speak to each other ALL the time, that when we do get together it feels like no time has passed, we act like weve just seen each other!!
Great friends are so hard to come by, and I LOVE mine!!! Cant wait to see them again in Jan!



No comments:

Post a Comment