Saturday, December 24, 2011

Live Nativity.

Thursday Rydge and I went to Tuachan with my Grandparents and watched the Live Nativiry. It was awesome, and for some odd reason I always get choked up!! They do such a great job. and by the way it was FREEZING!!!! We had blankets. rydge was bundled up it was so cute!! We had to go the last night.. And because we waited the wind was crazy..which made it even colder! I was a little bummbed because I wanted to get hot chocolate, look at the lights, and let Rydge see Santa.But it was great just listening to what Christmas really is about. Its funny how we all get wrapped up in the Presents, and the Santa...when its about giving, and jesus and all he has done for us. Anyway I love the Live Nativity and next year I wont wait till the last day to go. Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment