Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hello 2012...Good bye 2011!

This last year has been exciting, adventrous, frustrating, full of tears, firsts, happyness, appreciation and much much more.

Rydge learned SO many things, grew so fast..as he still is..its been the best thing to ever happen to Brent and I.
Brent and I both had things we overcame, together. We made it through our first year as parents :) learned things from each other..patience, better communication with each other, sacrifices and really became closer.as a couple and closer as a family.

Brent and his dad opened their own Tire Shop, Valley Tire, they are staying super busy and loving every minute of it. And they appreciate everyone who supports them!! Without ant of you Valley Tire wouldnt be as busy and sucesful as they are!!Brent has loved skinning coyotes and foxes, also hunting is still his number one hobby!

I was able to finish the block for school!! I am,now a Certified Teacher and will nev
er have to take another college class!!! I do however need to student teach and graduate so I can get my teaching license!!!! ...ive been busy
with a cute little boy who takes all of my attention.
I ran a few 5k.s, and of course crafts with the girls!


As a family we went camping, had lots of fun outside, we have spent more time with family and friends and enjoyed the months that flew by!! Enjoyed the holidays and expecially loved Thanksgiving anwd Christmas...and I cant forget Halloween.

Its been a crazy, roller coaster for 2011.
We had some sad times, many happy times, lots of laughs and really just took it all in!! Expecially since we had Rydge who kept it busy and exciting for us.

Hope this year brings on more "great things" and new beginings for us, and all of you!! Enjoy it, embrace everything!!! Happy 2012!!!! Bring on the next chapter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment