Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 1...

Is DOWN!!!
I have started work for Jackson Hewitt as a Receptionist! And I have missed my boy like now other.. and let me tell you, I get just a tad jelouse that Rydge LOVES his Grandma and has so much fun with her to the point were he doesnt even want to go home with me! haha... Really, I am happy that I can leave him with her and I know he is safe, and cared for. And I dont have to go through the heart brake of him crying when I drop him off! Rydge loves it.. and so does my mom. Its good for both of them. But, me!! I miss him so much during the day. Expecially if we are really slow.. and I think Hm, I could be playing with my boy right now.. but instead im making money ;)..
I really am thankful that my Grandma asked me to work for this year, luckily I am part time so I have Wednesdays off, and only work 9-4. The extra money is always nice, and we can get a few thigns paid off.. like my CAR!!! WAhoo... just a few more months of paymenst and that baby is MINE (which is exciting, but we seriously need something bigger.. poor Brent he doesnt fit in the car..anyway..)
It is so hard being a working mom, and taking care of a kid.. you should see my hosue :(.. it is SO neglected. I give kudos to you mamas who work!! But, Its seasonal, Im finished in March! And just in time for gardening and outside time! Wahoo!!!
Anything thing.. this DAMN praxis. I really want to graduate with my degree in Elem. Ed. And all I have left to do is Student Teach. Why can I not pass this stupid test.. Is it a sign?? My goal is to really work hard and focus on passing this test so this fall I can student teach!! :(.. which will be a killer again becase I will be in the schools M-F from 7-4 for a whole semester. I would never see Rydge. I so get why everyone tells you to do things you want to do before you have kids because you never want to be away from them for more than a few hours!! But.. Its for him and the future! YAHOO!!!
Brent is doing great with Valley Tire. His dad had knee surgery so he is laying low.. really just hastling brent! haha.. They hired another guy from New Castle to help out with the St.G runs. I am so happy the buisness is doing so great!!! They are going to build there OWN building in March or April.. Whenever it gets warmer. They are pretty excited! We are so lucky to have the faithful clients that keeps Valley Tire busy, and going!
I will do a WHOLE posting if Rydge next. I am just sad I cant really do pictures :(... I really want my computer back. I feel so lost with out it. lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment