Friday, January 27, 2012

Rydge.

Rydgey Boy!
I cant believe he is 14 months already, seriously the time has gone by SO fast!!
He is learning so much every day, and is CURIOUSE about EVERYTHING, which
I am LOVING!!!
He Jabbers so much, I wish I knew what he was saying because it would
make it that much more interesting. It is so funny. We were in the living room, and
Brent pulled out some bullets, Rydge climbs up and just starts talking.. and pointing
at the bullets, then starts with pitches, and gets more excited.. knods his head back and forth,
points some more.. and keeps on jabbering! Brent and I looked at each other and
just started laughing! It was the cutest thing.
Whatever he was talking about was something FERCE!
He doesnt eat much :(.. I hate it! He is fine, but I dont know if its because
of his poor teeth that he just isnt hungry.
He does have 4 teeth on bottom and 4 on top, and the top gums are so red! I know more are coming..
He doesnt really have any new words in his vocab...Were trying to teach him Grand"pa" and hi. I
love talking to Rydge and saying words, or if he points at something well say the word over and over, one of these days he will say it back and we will be so excited!
He goes through spurts of sleeping through the night, and waking up all the time. 
I love the nights he sleeps all night! 
He doesnt walk anymore.. he RUNS everywhere. 
He is a climber :(.. AH! He climbs everything and anythign he can. 
Rydge has the cutest personality. Oh my gosh, it is so fun to see them become there own little person! 
He is very sensitive.
He has a remote fettish!
He LOVES Sid (the Christmas Ice Age) Its really the Number 1 thing he will watch! 
Ill put on Mickey Mouse Club House in the Morn.. and Little Einstens/ Jake and the Never land pirates 
our shows he watches but only when the music comes on!!  
Anything Music. He is a little Jammer!! It is the cutest thing to watch him dance.
Such a little lover!!
I LOVE when he randomly comes to me and gives me a kiss, or just loves on me!!
He is a daddys boy! It will be fun to see Brent and Rydge go out for daddy son time!! Brent talks about taking him Hunting, and shooting all the time! So funny!
Oh, my Little Rydgey he is so fun!
Ya know I am so excited when the time comes to bring Rydge a Little Brother or Sister, I think its funny when you have your first kid.. everyone is ready for you to start popping them out! haha.. Everyone says ok, he is one.. when is the next one coming, really I am in NO hurry for baby number two. Brent and I have a plan, and were just ENJOYING our little Handfull right now! 

1 comment:

  1. Tash!! I can't believe how fast little Rydge is growing up! He is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete