Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thriller & Baby Shower


GIRLS NIGHT!!!! 
Thriller.. Dun, Dun, Dun Dun DUN!
This weekend has been pretty much AWESOME!!! Friday night a few friends and I went to Thriller! It was so fun!! Although I really didnt like the Zombie people who scare you! But the show was fantastic!!!I really wanted to get down on the stage and dance with the company! Seriously!!! I could of done without the stupid bear thing on the TV?? BUT! Every else rocked!!! They did a great job. And I really am looking forward to next year...Totally making it a yearly thing!

My eye balls look Crazy.. because she was SCARY and I wanted the dang picture to be over! haha.. Her make up was awesome!


Shar and her cute prego belly, Me, April, Jen and Ash! Such a GREAT girls night! 
After the show we jammed out to Thriller/ Micheal Jackson on the way home, and we grabed som Del Taco before we headed home, and laughed till we peed our pants!! It was a great night.. and makes me appreciate my girl friends! Love you ALL!! 

Baby Shower! 
Saturday morning I went to one of my Best Friends baby Shower.. Sharlee!! She is such a cute prego lady!! It was a great shower.. she made me want a girl sooo bad..!! She got some DANG cute stuff!!! Had a great turn out, played cute games! And of course had some DELICOUS food!
I had to show off her adorable cake that her mom MADE!! Her mom is amazing!

Look at that BELLA!!! I cant wait to meet this little girl!! Love ya shar!
Its been a fun couple days.. Now I am ready to watch my FAVORITE halloween Movie, Hocus Pocus and pig out with my boys tonight!!!!

2 comments:

  1. U are so much fun tash!! I wish I could be in ur group. And you look so GOOD!!! Smokin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P! Thanks babe! :) That makes me feel good! AND.. Since your in TOWN!!! Come Trick or treat me so I can see you and your cute little kidlet! hehe!!! ...and you are so in the group, if you lived here, it would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete