Saturday, October 1, 2011

OctOber!

Ah!!! Can you smell it!!! Its OCTOBER.. Fall, My absolute favortest time of the year!!


I am Super excited that it is here. Fist of all I cannot wait to go shopping for fall clothes, I didnt get to do any last year, because I was pregnant, so I bought maternity clothes :).. oh the sweetness of being pregnant. I sorta miss it!  I am getting family pictures done next month, FINALLY! Rydge turns 1 next month. Halloween is just around the corner! Thriller at Tuachan :), my first time ever going! Pumpkins,
Pumpkins and MORE Pumpkins
, Yummy food.., cookies, Carmel Apples, Candy corns! PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!  THANKSGIVING!  Leaves are changing, falling off the trees. Cooler weather! So beautiful!!  The fall smells, crock pot meals.. soups! SCARFS! Hot chocolate, Apple Cider! My FAVORITE decorating technique for fall is bringing the outside into the inside!!! I went and picked ALOT of fall leaves and put them around my house! I have vases in the living room and kitchen full of branches. I would actually like a little more.. but my hubby may disagree! I am getting anxious to decorate my outside!! Pumpkins and the corn husks!! I cant wait!!!

My Friend found a Fall Bucket list on Pintrest, its actually Pretty cute! She decided to host a big pumpkin carving deal for all her friends and little kids.. I am pretty excited about it!! I am bound and determined to make Carmel Apples for it! I cant wait to go to a pumpkin patch, Sit on the porch cuddled up next to my hubby and baby boy watching the leaves fall.. and feel the crisp air on my cheeks!
 FAMILY GATHERINGS!!!!

I just am so excited!!! And even more excited because Rydge gets to share the "magical" season with us this year!!! 

I have already started Christmas shopping!!! Its alot cheaper that way! I have to buy new outside lights for christmas this year, all of ours took a poop last year! I wish I could find the old fashioned big bulbed colorful lights. I may just have to steal my grandparents some day! ;)! Those are my favorite ones.

US Lately!
Figured I do a little rambling at the end of my FALL shpill! Just to update ya about the Bracken trio! I did a little 10 month post about Rydge a couple days ago.. He is getting braver and braver with his walking, he does it more and more each day! He is into everything! He loves his daddys guns, when brent is cleaning his guns out Rydge is right there wanting to help! (oh boy.. he is a bracken boy!) His personality is growing every single day, he knows kisses, when you ask him for one hell open his mouth, lean in and give you a big  kiss!!  
Brent, is staying BUSY BUSY with Valley Tire!!! Its doing GREAT!!!! I am so proud of him, and his dad for opening their own shop up! Coyotes are in season. :)  its gotta be the cooler weather anyway thats a big hobby of his, so he does that on a daily basis!  He didnt draw out for any deer hunts this year, so we are just camping and enjoying the company of the fam! He did buy us a spike tag that starts in a week.. hopefully well get lucky and shoot one! 

As for ME! I am busy taking care of a busy little boy! I am starting on some crafts,  I am getting into juicing, and bottling! Just being a wife and mom! nothing TO different! I am planning my FIRST bunco!! It is at my house this month! Its a costume partay bunco! Im pretty excited about it! 

Well.. Hope all is going well for all of you! Happy FALL Ya'll!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I love your attitude and it got me so ready for fall! :) You are so cute! It sounds like your doing well and have lots of fun fall stuff planned! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete