Friday, October 7, 2011

A day a Grandmas!

So, Yesterday Rydgey and I went to town to spend the day at grandma's house!!! Rydge LOVES my mom, he gets soo excited to see her. Well, we got there just a couple hours before Cork (my sister, Whit) gets out of school.. she has been wanting to see Rydge. So it was perfect. But, anyway, My mom hasnt put up holiday decorations for the past 4 years.. or so! Why, I guess when something tragic happens you just never really want to?? Or maybe the holidays made it sadder for her. Well, I told her it has been long enough! And it is time to get back in the spirit of things. So when Whit got home, we ALL put up her HALLOWEEN decorations!! And it was SO much fun!!! We laughed, and laughed, had such a great time! We were sharing memories of when we were all younger, and my mom forgot she had so many fun decorations. (W?
hitney was having a freak attack becomes my mom has SO many cute pumpkins.) I told her thats what fall is.. is pumpkins! haha.. Well, we finally got it all set up..and we had dinner and just visited some more! It was a fun day, and I hope I brought the spirit of things back into there lives. Plus, I think its good for them to get excited and have the "holiday feeling." I know they liked it, and the house felt so Octoberish!!! Im excited to FINALLY get my mom back into the holiday things!!! Im sure they love it :)!!!!!

Ok! We took this picture like 6 times.. well tried to! I couldnt find the button on my phone, Rydge was NOT a happy camper! haha.. But we seemed to get a decent one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment