Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sleep Over!!!

Yesterday Tammy (my mother in law) Called me to watch the 2 younger girls while she took Hunter to the clinic up here.. well after about 30 min of being there they told her to take him to the ER..WHAT!!! Come to find out, he had to get his Appendix taken out ASAP! They told her he was lucky she brought him in when she did!! While they were in the ER waiting for Hunter to get out of surgery, Me Ally Haylee and Rydge had a pretty AWESOME evening!! ...

 WE CARVED PUMPKINS!!!!!


The Girls' pumpkins look GREAT!



After the pumpkin carving, the kids got in the bath while I cleaned up! EW!!! Pumpkin Guts stuck to everything!! Anyway, once everything was cleaned.. including the kids! I put a movie on for the girls and within seconds they were sawing logs! Along with Rydge. So I put them all in bed, and finally went to bed myself. Let me tell ya, these sleepless nights are catching up to me.. PLEASE give me one good nights rest.. hopefully it will be tonight! 
This morning we got up and going.. went to the store and bought Hunter a little treat and then got him some Get Well balloons! He looks like he is doing fine. Tam said he has been quite the trooper :)!!! Surgery went well, he was in and out in 1 day! and he just needs to drink fluids and have lots of rest!!! And if you look really closely you can see three little tape spots on his belly.. I was thinking he was going to have a HUGE in cession. Nope, not these days! Just 3 little wholes that will heal right up!
We Love you Hunter!

It has been quite the beginning to the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment