Thursday, September 29, 2011

A few steps here... maybe there!


Rydge is 10 Months now!!! the BIGGEST thing he is doing at 10 Mths.. well...watch the video!!! (YES.. taking steps). Honestly I cried a little because my baby isnt so much a baby baby anymore.. he is turning into a big boy. Im sorry that its the wrong direction.. but its hard videoing by myself! haha.. Anyway, He says Dog, its the cutest thing!! He is starting to point a little. He still wakes up in the night :(... Any suggestions to stop that one! Im all ears! He is happy happy boy, loves to play in the dirt, still takes 2 naps a day, afternoon and late afternoon! Two new teeth growing next to his top 2! His hair needs trimmed but Im to lazy to get it done! Its straight on top, curly in the back! haha.. Eating more adult foods than baby foods! Ah, he is adorable.. and I cant believe I will be planning his first birthday so soon (Honestly, I have already stared a little!!) I LOVE you Boogs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck he is so cute!! and I wish I had ideas to help him sleep in the night but my boys are 11 months old and still wake up. So if you find a trick PLEASE let me know!

    ReplyDelete