Monday, September 19, 2011

Date Day!!!

Saturday Brent and I celebrated our Anniversary!! We went to the Gun Show, Lunch at Outback which was DELICIOUS!!! Then we went and bought Rydge a few winter/ fall clothes!! We had a great day out!!! My Grandparents watched Rydge for us, which was SOOO nice!!! Brent and I havent gone out together since the babe was born! (actually... this is the second time, I just remembered we got a sitter for my Birthday!) Anyway, It was a fun day!!

Second for our anniversary we decided to buy a new grill!!!! The one we have is missing racks, so its not useful, and we always steal our friends grill when we want to BBQ. So we thought buying one would be the best anniversary gift ever!!! We both wanted one :)!!! Its SOO nice, and im so excited. It should be here sometime this week.. and this weekend I want to have an end of summer bbq, and break in our new grill!!! WAHOO!!!
Isnt she a beut!!!! :)!! the best part.. ON SALE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment