Friday, September 9, 2011

9 Months!

Can you believe this handsome little devil is 9 months already!!! Oh, he is the CUTEST boy EVER!!!! Seriously!!!...
Well, just a little up to date, he is 25.5 in. long, and weighs 16.8 pounds! He is very healthy, tall and skinny!! The doc told me he was in the 4 % for his weight... 4..as in FOUR..What the heck?? This little boy eats like crazy, I am still nursing, and Thompson said I might just be producing skim milk.. not whole :(! Well shoot!!! I have to say how proud I am of going this far of nursing, but now I have to mix formula with my nursing. BummEr!
He has 4 teeth total, 2 on bottom front, and 2 on top front!! The cutest smile ever.. he is standing all by himself, He stands himself up, pushes his walker, waves, stink bugs, opens cupboards, Still wakes up at night, he is so smiley all the time, I love his little giggle. He is a DADDYS boy.. holy cow!!! He is a smarty!

Loves being outside, he balls when I bring him in. He is down to 2 naps a day, Loves his baths..for some reason he drinks the bath water, and when I tell him no, he smiles and nods his head no. He is a little tease!
Pretty soon I will be planning his FRIST birthday.. wow, I think I might just have a little moment!!! Its gone by so fast.. I cant believe it!!! I LOVE YOU BOOGIE!!!!! Happy 9 months!

1 comment:

  1. He is definitley one of the cutest little boys.. you two did good :) can't belive he's already 9 months. yep that year birthday is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete