Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PhEw!

23!!!!!! I cant believe it!! Thanks for the birthday wishes, calls, texts and gifts!! I have the best family and friends around!!!

Brent gave me a gift certificate to pamper myself at the spa!!! :P I was in total shock and VERY excited, he also took me out Sat night for my birthday dinner to Rustys which was Tasty Tasty!! I got flowers from my Grandparents, some scrap book stuff from my Aunt, Seven brides for seven brothers movie with home made cards and john deer popcorn from the in laws.. along with some late night birthday cake! Kandis made me a cheesecake. (supposably I need to fatten up or something with all this cake ;) haha....)

I had So many Texts and calls with singing voice mails, emails, everything! It totally made my day!!! Tonight Im having a "birthday" outing with the girls. Were seeing "The Last Song" and going to dinner.

I cant believe this weekend is Easter, and tomorrow is April!!! Shesh... Hopefully all of you have a GREAT Easter, and the bunny finds you all! And HApPy ApRiL!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Love, Me!

1 comment: