Sunday, March 28, 2010

Celebrating the BiG 23!

Since my birthday lands on a Tuesday this year Brent and I decided to go to dinner Saturday (Last night). So a few us went to Cedar to rusty's and enjoyed a YUMMY Steak and shrimp dinner and just got away for the evening. It was SO much fun! And we definitely left FULL.. We were all undoing our pants so we were a little more comfortable. Jessie, who is my friend, has the same birthday as me. Every year us and our hubby's celebrate it by going to dinner, and usually a movie but since rusty's is a little pricey we just did dinner!! I had a great evening with friends and my hubby!!!
It feels so WEIRD to be turning 23 years old.. and looking back on all that I have done, almost finished with school, married to the best hubby in the world and how far we have come together as a couple and how much we have accomplished and been through together, things with families, friends, its crazy!!! Hopefully by next birthday maybe there will be kidlets in our plans! :)!!!
Anyway, Its not quite my birthday yet, but when you get older it feels like just an ordinary day!!!!
Thanks to the hubster for an amazing night out!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tash, I am so glad you had a good night! that is so fun you guys share the same birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (TOMORROW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tash! I hope you have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete