Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My ABC's

A- Age: 22.. ALMOST 23!!
B- Bed size: Cali King
C- Chore you hate: DISHES!!! Uh... Its worse than laundry to me!
D- Dog's name: Koda Bean and Moser.. Montana
E- Essential food/item: Choco Almond Nuggets and Alfredo!
F- Favorite color: Blue
G- Gold or silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'6'
I- I am: full of life!
J- Job: Wifey , Mommy to my 2 PuPs ;)! , and a receptionist.
K- Kids: ZerO.. But, I have 2 Dogs, which I consider my kidlets! For now... Hopefully not for long!!!
L- Living arrangements: Well, In an OLD OLD OLD house, that needs some tender love and care!!! Which I am ALL for :)!!!
M-Mom's name: ?? Um... Ive got a few, Julie my mom, Mary my step mom, and my Grandma, Afton, who is pretty much my mother!! haha!!!
N- Nickname: Babay lou or babe! Tash, Tushy...
O- Overnight hospital stay: The one I remember is when I was really really sick as a kid, and my parents took me in?? That was FOREVER ago, I was probably 8 or so.. OH.. and Brent when he had kidney stone.
P- Pet peeve: Chomping gum chewers and blinkers left on!! AHH!!
Q- Quote from a movie: " I was a one man wold pack.. now there are 3 more added to my pack".. HAHA!
R- Right or left handed: Righty
S- Siblings: 4 sisters... ALivia (8), Whitney (12), Alisha (19), and then Me!
T- Time you wake up: The mornings I go to Gym, 600.. but when I dont 7!
U- Unique thing about your car: My horn! Its a cute little honk.
V- Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes!!!! (hmm, Vegi or fruit??)), this case vegi!! OH wait.. Atichoke.. Gag me!
W- Ways you run late: Me?! I am Never Late.. Just a little tardy!
X- X-rays you've had: My ankle, teeth
Y- Yummy food you make: Alfredo!!!! and Burnt lasagna! lol!!! I burn alot of my food.. so burnt = yummy (poor hubby)
Z- Zoo favorite: elephants!!!

OK....I tag: Everyone else on my list :)...DO IT!!!!

1 comment: