Friday, March 19, 2010

Cabin Fever

Brent and I have been NEEDING bedding and a bed frame for a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time, We have always had just the frame, which sat the bed on the floor, and used blankets for a bed spread. But for Christmas My step mom gave us camo bed sheets and a brown star bed spread with fun pillows!!!! We also got a log bed, that needs to be stained (no pictures yet of log bed) but we finally have a COMPLETE bed!!! I am so excited, I have decided to decorate our room with the Cabin Look!! Greens and browns are going to be the colors, but I have a few different IdeArs and projects that I want to do! so in time we will finally have a comfortable bed room that we have been wanting for so long!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Tash this will be so cute! I love it! post pictures when you are all the way done =) I love all the new pictures you have posted, you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bed! it is super cute, and totally fits you too! post pics when you get the log bed frame done! :)

    ReplyDelete