Friday, March 12, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!

Well, I finally have INTERNET at home, so here are some Random pictures to catch you up on whats been going on since Christmas!!!! Which isnt much, but everyone loves pictures!!!! haha!!!! EnjoY!

For some odd reason I cant see the pictures until I publish, the explanations aren't in order ..

*the first one is my Friend KaraLee's home coming with the gang from high school,
*second is my sister in laws first baby girl..ZOEY! She is adorable, I made the receiving blanket all by myself!! Brandie loves frogs and her colors are purple and green.
*Just a couple pictures of my mom and I
*Some of the best GIRLS DAY OUT ever with 2 of my best friends, Kandis and Sharlee. We road through hamblin valley and just enjoyed the mud, tunes and snacks!
*then a couple of brent and I at the end!!

Pictures of the new house to come...


















No comments:

Post a Comment