Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

Such a great time with the in laws for Easter. Woke up Saturday morning and headed down to Gunlock for the annual Rick and Deb easter egg hunt at there ranch. Which I am very excited to have kids so I can get even more excited to help my little kidlet hunt the grass for some stuffed candy eggs :)! ha!!!!  When we were finished we all headed up to the barn for lunch/ picnic and games! It was a beautiful, warm day and I had a blast!!!! I forgot my camera.. so sadly there are no pictures of that.
When we finished with the family egg hunt and lunch we headed to our camp spot!!! Which I took a couple pictures of us shooting (which is funny... cuz we are the shooting line!!) and a few of some of my favorite girls brent sisters Allison and Haley!!
The Easter weekend was Great.. fun and went by WAY to fast!!! Hope everyone else had a Fabulous Easter.. and Enjoy the Month of April!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tash I am so happy you had a great Easter! What a fun family. I loved the shooting line, haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute decor!!! we need to come see your house one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW BLOG!

    ReplyDelete