Friday, April 9, 2010

AHHHH!!!!!!!


April 7th 2010.. Brent and I found out that I was PREGNANT!!!!! Shocker... Yes!! Excited.. OH YES! I made cup cakes last night, and we told both sides of the family. This morning I sent out a HUGE text to all our friends and other family members to see if they could "Guess" what this ment.. Some got it right away, others a few minutes! But, We are SUPER excited, and I cant wait to take this journey with my Hubby! Brent is already starting to do cute little things (Last night he put his ear up to my belly and started talking to it.. HELLO... Its just the size of a seasome seed, and just 6-7 weeks along.. so nothing is really there. HAHA.. He is so funny, and excited, and would pretty much kill me if he knew I wrote this on here.) We are suspecting well be due in DECEMBER (Merry Freakin Christmas to us).. The BEST Chrismas gift EVER!! I am already feeling emotinal, and just sMilEs ALL the time!!! I am mixed with all sorts of emotions and can only imagine what things will be like down the road! Anyway, Thought I would share this EXCTING news with all of ya, and I cant wait to keep you updated!!!
AHHHH... IM PREGNANT.. !!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Taysh!! That's so so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of those that took a while, haha!!! I am sooooooo exited!!!!!! Congrats Tashy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gonna be such a cute mommy! I love that Brent is talking to your belly! Congratulations to both of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! We are so excited for you guys! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I'm so excited for you! Yup i took a while too.. ha ha Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats taysh iam so happy for you!!!!!!!=>

    ReplyDelete