Sunday, April 25, 2010

8 weeks!!!

Well, I am 8 weeks today!!! Our little baby is the size of a kidney bean!!! Can you believe that??? a kidney bean! :)!!! Our baby is growing fingers and toes, ( I hate calling our baby an "it" , and we dont know what he/she is yet.. so I am calling our baby "Bracken") :P! And Bracken is also starting to develop!

I am feeling Nausiated. If I eat something I feel a little better, some days are better than others! I do feel myself eating more and more than usual, which I HATE!!! haha.. So, when I do snack I have healthy items that I eat! Veggies, Fruits, Granold bars ect..I just want to be healthy! I do notice my body changing. It is the weirdest thing, and I don't really know how to explain it! I do feel big already.. but thats because Im all ready a little chubby! and I feel all I do is eat/ snack.Ugh!!!

We cant wait to get our first doctors appt set up!!! The fact that we are pregnant is starting to settle in with Brent and I both!! Its so hard to believe since Its still so small and all I am is sick :(.. its hard to believe I have a little baby in my stomach!!



 

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I hated the sickness part.. hopefully yours goes away soon!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry your sick! i PROMISE it gets funner! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get feeling better! i am so exited for you to hear the heart beat for the first time, it's so special!

    ReplyDelete