Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Wrap up!

This weekend was so fun!
Saturday Brent, Rydge and I went to the Gun Show.. Brent bought me a new wallet, its black with a big flower on the front. Super Cute!!! And Brent bought some bullets! We also went to Sportsmans to look around and I just HAD to buy Rydge a Daniel Boone hat!! HA!! Its so stinking cute on him. 
We stopped at IFA and I locked the keys in the truck. .UH OH!.. Luckily Brent has a back window that he was able to pry open, and I shimmied through and unlocked the truck. PHEW! (Brent was NOT happy)
We bought some pants for Brent and Rydge.. Um, FYI Rydge is in 2T Slims.. He is getting so big. They are a little long, but we did that on purpose! I just cant believe my little boy, is a toddler now. NOT a baby. And After seeing Aubree's Little New Born it hits me even harder that Rydge isnt a baby.
This Cute Little Bundle is Evan, 8 pds 4 oz.
Do you see how tiny and chunky he is.. and ALL of that cute hair! Uh I LOVE him.
Brent kept telling me, I cant believe Rydge used to be that small.. Seriously People, It made
me baby hungry :/... Thats when Brent told me it was time to go. HA!!
Sunday we did absolutly NOTHING!!! We stayed in our PJ's all day, Well, Rydge did take a bath! We played, munched all day, and just relaxed.. it was awesome!
Now it is Monday and another work week.. Uh! I really cant wait till Tax season is over!
Ive got Crafts to do ;)
Hope your weekend was Fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun time!! Her baby is a CUTIE!!! Hope you guys are doin good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Port! Are you guys aLL moved yet??? We need to play!!! Hope things are great your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing Juli's baby made me want a newborn, too! I can't believe our little tykes are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete