Thursday, February 9, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do

This picture right here looks like nothing.. but the story behind it is PRICELESS!
(My shadow is blocking the dutch oven :(..just look close, youll see it!)
So, were outside playing, and we let the dogs out.. Rydge loves his dogs.
He gets so excited to play.. well in front of the door if you look closelly I have a
dutch oven full of nasty water from snow, rain, freezing and mud.. its gross. Well
Koda found it and started drinking out of it. I turn my back for one second when I turn around
Rydge is bent over DRINKING THE NASTY DUTCH OVEN WATER.
WHAT??? Really...
 It was the funniest thing ever!
I started laughing, Rydge looked at me and started whipping his tongue off
with his hand..and gave me the funniest look! It was priceless!
I guess since Koda can drink out of the nasty dutch oven, well by gawl, so can he!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! he is just a boy, you cant exspect anything else!! At least he didnt have a cup drinking out of the toilet....true story!! We need to hang out!!

    ReplyDelete