Friday, February 17, 2012

Drum Roll Please.

My CAR is PAID OFF!!!
We officially OWN my car. We got it in 2007, and had a 5 year loan.. we paid it off a few months early (Thanks to our Tax Return) BUT... Its officially ours. And it feels AWESOME!!!
Sadly, I am already starting to look at vehicles, more and more. I LOVE the escapes, and it would be great to have a more roomie car. Brent looks so funny driving my little car, his knees come up past the steering wheel, his head practiclly hits the roof. And its just really uncomfortable for him. PLUS, Its just small. Were gonna try to hold out for another year, and start saving. I dont want another car payment yet! AW.. RELIEF!!
Also...
Brents Service Truck for the SHOP is PAID OFF!!!
We took out a loan to get a service truck for the shop. It is officially paid off as well!
So now, we can drop that completly OFF our insurance, and we will save 150 bucks, plus 165 Dollar payment each month! Just from this truck!!
WA freakin HOOO*
So, All in All thanks to our Taxes, we now dont have a car payment, and a truck payment.
We also paid off a few other here and there bills from Christmas that we have been paying on, and have those all caught up!! But, for the most part our Tax return paid off our BIGGEST payments of all.
We now have no payments. except for the usual (Rent, Utilities, ect..)
I was sorta sad because our Tax return is pretty much gone! BUT, it totally paid off, and I am so relieved and happy!!! Were saving up to 700 dollars a month since these are paid off and taken care of.
:)! Big Ol' Smile.



2 comments:

  1. That's the BEST feeling! We payed off our car and truck last year with our taxes! But then we just got a new car, so we have a payment again! Haha! Congrats! It's awesome to be out of debt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! We paid off my car early too thanks to taxes and I've found myself looking at cars and then I think about how relieved I am to have no payment and it feels too amazing to not have a car payment! We paid a few things off and now I'm crossing my fingers that we won't have some emergency that costs a lot bc I'm over paying for root canals, that insurance doesn't cover! Yahoo for getting outta debt!

    ReplyDelete