Friday, February 3, 2012

A Heavy Heart

It's been an emotional week.
My Uncle Kevin passed away, along with my Great Aunt Alta.
Just a day within each other.
Kevin was an amazing person, such a mountain man, loved the outdoors. He was a loving dad and husband, I feel for Penny and the kids! He will be missed very much, the ranch wont be the same without him.
I was never close with him, but I loved how caring and loving he was. Kevin touched so many
lives, and I will always remember Uncle kevin!
My Aunt Alta.. She was a great person. My grandma and all of her sisters are very close, trips all the time together, the last couple years Alta has been in and out of a Cancer Treatment Center in Arizona.
She went to the hospital with double phenumonia, and I guess she was just done fighting. She was also a big part of the ranch, and part of how the ranch became the ranch!
These 2 will be greatly missed, and If it wasnt for the faith that I ahve today, I dont know what I would do.
I am glad that I know and believe that there is life after death, and they are in heaven with family and friends, and our heavenly father! And we will see them again.
I love you both, and will miss you both. Thank you for touching my life,
and you will always be in my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear Tash.. Isn't it great knowing we can seem people again!? let me know if you need anything! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete