Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
I am such a NERD with holidays.. the little holidays I go all out! This year for Valentines day I was so excited!! I made brent the best gift ever! And the best part it cost me nothing, because I had everything.
I made "Be my Valentine" blocks, and all the red papers are "I love.." notes!!! There were probably about 30-40 of them. The blocks held 13, but I couldnt just stop at 13.. so I wrote more. And he loved it!!! I also made a candy bar valentine, that I got off of pintrest. It was super cute too!
Rydgey got a Monkey balloon that said Love You on it.. and a HUGE thing of M&M's. He loves those!!
Mama Got a suprised delivery of Carnations in a CUTE little Xoxo Vase!! From the hubs and little boy!
We finished the day with dinner, and Jake and the neverland pirates.. cuddled up on the couch, with a fire going!! I LOVE my boys so much, and really Valentines day isnt about flowers, and gifts.. its about Love and appreciation for your spouse and family! Im so lucky to have a hard working hubby and a sweet little boy!! Hope your Valentines day was as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment