Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sweet Potatoes Anyone??

OOOOOO!!!! My little baby is growing up!!! I fed him his FIRST feeding..(I am counting it.. he has little tastes here and there of other things, thanks to me, and the grandparents ;)..) BUT! I count this one as his real actual feeding. Sweet poratoes. he LOVED LOVED LOVED them! He only had a few bites, but that is normal!! I read it in my Super Baby Food! Which I recommend to EVERY mama out there! (especially if you are making your own foods, which I am!) Anyway he loved them, he would grab the spoon and just suck on the spoon. He is so DARN cute!!!
NO he did not eat all of this, just a couple bites! but, I mashed it up in this dish and took a pict because im weird like that!

FIRST bite!!!!

haha.. his cute little look!!
Slappin his gums and lips together sucking on the food!

2 comments:

  1. I made my own veggies with James. I tried meats but he just didn't like the homemade ones like he did the jars. I tried a few fruits here and there but they just never turned out like I thought they should! I couldn't believe how much one sweet potato or squash would make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Rydge! I made my own baby food before and plan on it again. It's so easy and so much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete