Monday, May 16, 2011

Mothers Day



I cant believe I had my FIRST mothers day!!! IT was a GREAT day!!! I feel so special to be this little mans mom. He is everything to me. We celebrated the day by me getting breakfast in bed :) and sleeping in till 8!! I SOOO could of slept longer, but I wanted to stuff pancakes in mouth. haha! Then we went to St. G for dinner with my Grandparents at Olive Garden...YUMMY! And ended the day at the in laws for dessert and some visiting!! I had a wonderful day and Rydge made it that much more special!!!


Can YOU say DEVOTED!!!! I have started school, and can I say it is THE hardest thing ever!! I HATE leaving Rydge during the day. I know its for the best and I only have 7 more weeks to go, but its killing me. This week especially since I am at horizon elem. teaching! and the days are long.. 7-5 Pm. :(. Yes, I probably drive my sweet mother in law crazy by all the texts and calls I send! I cant help it. I also am SOO freakin DEVOTED that is sorta sad... I am still nursing, and I intend to still nurse, so during the day what do I do?? I Pump.. anywhere??? In my car, today I pumped in a "Vault" room.. its for storage?? I have pumped in a conference room which is tons better because no one can hear the motor running. Today in the vault room every person that walked by giggled.. I felt SOOO retarted!!! BUT. I guess I gotta do what I gotta do. And this week will be over before I know it, and a knew week will start. I am keeping up on the stocked bottles, usually whatever Tammy uses that day I refill it. So, NOOO formula for RYDGEY! YAYYY!!!! He is eating some foods, squash, green beans and today he had peas. Also the rice cereal (oatmeal and rice) so he is staying fed and happy!! I will do a big SHPILL on that next week.. he will be 6MONTHS old. Ah!!! Crazy!! Anyway, just a little catch up since I havent in a while.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mothers day!!! Sounds good =) I can not imagine how stressed you must be worying about school, baby, and nursing. Nursing does something weird to you and makes you emotionally addicted or something. It can be quite stressful! I got almost depressed when I stopped with both my boys! Sounds like you will probably have the same problem, haha! Baby boy is a STUD!

    ReplyDelete