Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial

What a weekend!!! First of all I was super excited to NOT have to go to school for 4 days straight! so I could spend time with my little boog! Second, I couldnt wait to go camping with my family up to the ranch were I grew up and cant wait for Rydge to have the adventures that I had!
Im going to start from the beginning, Friday I took him to his 6 Month check up! WOW! 6 Months, I cant believe it. And he is getting SO SO SO SO big!!! (Ill do a HUGE 6 month post once I get his picts done!) Quick update, he weighs 15 pds. And he is 27 inches long!!! May I add the average height he should be right now is 25, and he is 27!!! He is very healthy and all boy! Anyway, I picked up my mom and we headed to the ranch. Were later that evening Whit and her friend came up!


Saturday morning rolls around and Rydge had his first taste of pancakes.. he loved them.. Then we all went for a wheeler ride, ate lunch and rydge loves vanilla pudding! We went for a little hike around the ranch and showed boogie off to everyone!! We seriously should of taken a picture of all the babies that were there, haha, sorta funny! hell have LOTS of cousins to play with. The weather was beautiful and sunny! Until about 5 when the stupid wind had to start blowing :(. We had a huge dinner with everyone, My grandparents watched Rydge while my mom, whit, kota and I went for a ride to pine park, we took some rough back roads to get there but it was a blast! That afternoon my Uncle Lyman and his family arrived and him and his wife went with us. They have 3 kids also. My Grandma and her sisters, along with Pam me and my mom went to the cemetery and put flowers around all the graves. The cemetery looked so pretty with ALL the flowers people take out there. I wish the cemetery could look like that all the time. When we got back we hung out and visited. Rydge took a bath and loved it. My grandparents and mom were so floored about how much he loves his baths. They got a good laugh out of it!!! We all went to bed pretty early because we were so tired! non of us slept the night before because we all FROZE! We got smart and turned the heater on, we slept great that night!!! Rydge even slept in till 8. It was wonderful!!!!







 Sunday morning comes around, and its freeeeezing!! very over cast, windy, cold!!! We all ate breakfast, and it starts to rain, so Whit my mom and her friend Kota pack up and head out.. shortly after that Lyman and his clan move out. My grandpa had to go to church since they are librarians and couldnt find a sub. My grandma and her sisters went to visit their brother, Clark that lives here in Etown. So, I decided to pack up and head home, when it starts to SNOW! Ya..Lovelly!! Rydge was happy to be home. I was sad, because the weekend was over :( But, it was a great weekend!



I LOVE the ranch, cant wait to spend more weekends up there!!! I was sad I didnt get any pictures of Boogs and my grandpa together with there hats! haha.. But, There will be other chances. Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment