Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Greats!

Rydge and I were lucky enough to drive to Mesquite and meet up with my Great Uncle Jim and Aunt Carol! They live in San Jose California, and so we don't get to see them very often. I was ECSTATIC when they called me and told me they were in Vegas for my Uncle Jim's 50th high School Reunion, and they wanted to meet up with us. Unfortunately Brent couldn't make it, but Rydgey boy and I went and had a blast! It was SOO good to see them. I missed them even more when I saw them. I am so excited to say we will be heading to cali in July for a week to visit! Rydge was very fond of these two, he is quite the happy boy. We love you Uncle Jim and Aunt Carol! Well be seeing you soon!!




On a side note I have to tell you that Rydge acts like he is going to be mobile SOON! haha.. He is scooting and rolling everywhere. I can lay him down on the floor and do my thing, come back to check on him and he has moved or gone in circles. It is so funny. He is a busy busy boy!! Im scared when he can start crawling, Im gonna have to kid proof my house!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment