Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Looking Homely*

hmmm... Do I Look Like THIS????? On my "homely" days!!! WELL.. My hubby keeps telling me I look homely...Is he telling me something!!! I just dont have the "Umph" sometimes to get up and put make up on, do my hair all pretty, and get cute clothes on, especially when im not going or doing anything important, besides staying home and cleaning cleaning cleanig, and playing with my CUTE boy.. Most days I do something with myself so I look some what decent and not TOTALLY scary!! BUT! sometimes I just get in a mood and dont want to do anything with myself. :(

On days were im cleaning the house like a mad women because it gets so cluttery when I dont clean it for a couple days, sweats are comfier than jeans!! I wish I could be one of those "SEXY" good looking wives, that always looks hot. Make up done, skinny, all done up and the house is clean. I can only do so much. And if I want to look homely some days..Im GonnA!! haha!!!..and I know all of you will go through the same thing..I hope!!!

1 comment:

  1. No you do not look anything like that picture! haha. And i think mom's and wives are totally allowed to wear and look like whatever they want :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete