Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1*

Day 1. Include a recent picture of you, and 15 interesting facts!


1) I LOVE being a mommy!!!

2) I am a huge fan of Twilight!! Infact I just had a twilight a thon a couple weeks ago! :)!

3) My favorite time of day is mornings, which wasnt always the case. Ever since I had Rydge he wakes up about 7-730 each morning and is so smiley that It makes me LOVE my mornings with him.

4) I LOVE my hubby, even though he makes me mad sometimes and can be a pain in the Butt!!! lol!I love that he loves his family, and would do anything for Rydge and I.


5) I have the biggest sweet tooth you could ever imagine!!! night times are the worst because I get into snack mode.

6) I am ALWAYS smiling.

7) I jam out while I drive. And bust out into song and dance no matter where I am. yes, it embarreses Brent. But, I love music and I cant just sit there.

8) I would have an animal farm if possible. I take any stray animal in because I love animals!!! But, Brent wont let me have any more because we have 3 dogs already.

9) I secretly love Brents bronco.

10) I hate awkward situations.

11) I wish we could move away from Enterprise, I would love to go to Montana! or the pretty side of Colorado

12) I am very emotional!!! Ever since I got pregnant I cry at everything.. well, it still hasnt gone away. Every little sappy, cute, lovey, sad thing makes me cry. Brent makes fun of me!

13) I like making other people smile and laugh

14) I try to please everyone else and make everybody happy.

15) I dont think about myself as much as I should. I make everyone else a priority before my own.

Wow.. I cant believe I could think of 15!!! Hmm, day one challenge DOWN!! hehe!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Tash!!! You really are such a freaking sweetheart!! .....Good people always think of others first, it's a good thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash I love that your doing this too!!! Its kinda fun huh? Yes I need to come see him!! Everytime I think about coming up there, I tell myself I need to just so I can come see ya, but then it never happens!! I'm horrible! I love your facts!! I had a twilight a thon too after my surgery. I even got Dusty to watch the 3rd one with me, I had to explain the 2nd one cuz we couldn't find it anywhere to watch. I got a kick out of the fact that he liked it LOL

    ReplyDelete