Friday, February 18, 2011

Chunky Monkey!


He is starting to suck on his hands

His cute little CHUNKY face!!!


We had to try out the BuMbO!!! haha.. He didnt know what to think about it!

SUCH A CUTIE!!!!

Like Father.. Like Son! lol.
Our Chunk a Monk!!! Isnt he just chunkin up so much!!! :)!! He will be 3 months next week.. It is crazy how much he starting to grow, and change!! We love him!!!



Day 4 of the blog challenge: Whats a habit I would change of myself.

Hmm.. I dont know, When I talk to people I always have my hands up to my mouth or face, and I dont make eye contact alot. I would LOVE to change that because it DRIVES ME NUTS! haha!!! (Would that count as a habit to change..)  It would be nice to have the "confidence" to not have to hide away behind my hands when talking to others.. I probably have a lot others (as my hubby points out ;)..) but, thats one that I would like to work on! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE the Mommy's major hunk shirt!! That is WAY too cute!!! He's so cute!!
    And ya I do the same thing with my hands, and don't make eye contact.. When I notice it and try to make myself I actually get uncomftrable! Weird!

    ReplyDelete