Thursday, February 3, 2011

:( AW!

My Rydgey caught the bug :(. Woke up last night to him ALL stuffed up, and the "sicky" croup congested snot cough. My poor thing!!! I sucked his boogers, changed him and started to feed him. He eats fine, he has no fever, he is still a happy smiley boy.. but scared me! I was up half the night reading about sick babies and information on everything, and he is fine. Just has the small bug! I also sat in the bathroom with the shower going for a humidifier for Rydge, it helped a little bit. I texted my mom at like 4 AM and she called me and she said that he is fine and just got caught by the winter bug. Thank goodness its nothing serious :( Although his cough scares me.. but its normal!!! Hopefully lots of cuddles and rest will get him better!! and ASAP! One thing that helps me is when he smiles and coos at me I know he is good :)!!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor guy! Do you have a humidifier? It has helped so much! I got a cute froggy one from Bed Bath and Beyond-and I've used it for myself a few times! I hope he starts feeling better soon, at least he's eating let me know if you need ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Ash I really need to get one!! I think it would help lots!!!! Ill have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw.. I hate when my kids are sick! it is so scary, hang in there Tashy.

    ReplyDelete