Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 8*

Day 8* Short term goals you have for the month and why

1* Doing the dishes EVERY night after we have finished dinner. I have done pretty darn good the last couple weeks making sure the dishes are done every night after dinner. Why, because it doesnt stink, (I dont have a dish washer so I have to do it by hand.) So, when they sit in the sink forever and pile up I get frantic. Plus it keeps my kitchen looking clean!!

2* Lay off the Pepsi! I have done better this month to limit myself to 1-2 Pepsi's a day. i Love pop.. HORRIBLE!  why, because pop is not healthy for you! 

3* Picking up clutter. Usually if we have been out and about I get lazy and just throw stuff in the rooms or on the table :(.. why, because i HATE clutter.

4* Cooking. Why cooking is healthier than snacking!

I guess thats all the goals?? haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment