Thursday, December 2, 2010

On cloud 9*

Just a quick note...

*Mornings are my FAVORITE time of day!!! Me and my 2 most favorites boys in the world laying in bed, laughing, drinking coffee and relaxing.
* When Brent holds Rydge and looks at him with those proud daddy eyes makes me love him even more.
*When Rydge gets done eating he gets BIG smiles on his face, I love to see him smile.
* I love when Rydge is awake and his little eyes are wondering around and he is pulling the MANY faces that he has, making Brent and I smile.
*He makes little noises in his sleep, just like his daddy.
*I cant stop looking at his cute little face because I dont want to miss anything
AH! The Brackens are on "Cloud 9" and loving every little minute of it!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. oh tash! i cant wait to meet him!!! he is a doll! he really looks like brent! does he in person? i know exactly how you feel! i never want to miss ANYTHING blake does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw SO cute tash!....enjoy it, they go monster on ya!

    ReplyDelete