Friday, December 10, 2010

Up to Date!

Brent, Rydge and I FINALLY got our tree :)!!! First off, WE had to tall of a tree.. It didnt fit into our house, haha, We pushed it through the door, set it up and it bent over the the ceiling. So, we took it out, went back out that next weekend for a second tree.. and luckily it fits perfect!!! I love our christmas tree!!

A couple girl friends and I went down to the dickens festival last week.. OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE it!!! Makes Christmas so much more funner :)! haha. I didnt buy anything except for a stocking for little Rydge! ITs so cute.. its a camo moose stocking. By the time we got home I was wiped out! I think the babe was too.

I really want to go down to the live nativity at tuachan, but the nights are SO cold and I dont want to take the little one out yet :(. But, maybe If I could bunddle him up real tight we could go. Well have to see. Anyway, I love christmas as many of you do and am enjoying day by day because it goes by SO fast!!!

1 comment: