Friday, December 31, 2010

Gunner Wesley

Our hearts are breaking for the loss of our little nephew Gunner Wesley. He was born with heart problems, the first 6-8 months Wes and Aubrey spent their time at Primary Children Hospital going day to day with Gunner in surgery and hooked up to machines. Finally they were able to bring him home, and this last month his heart was great, he was able to get his feeding tube out and he was doing great. Until Dec. 29th when he started having heart trouble and returned back to his heavenly father.
I cant even imagine how hard this is for them, I look at Rydge and just fall apart because the unconditional love you have for your child, I couldnt imagine loosing him!! There are no words that you can say to make things better. All I could do was hug them both. The funeral is Monday morning in Laverkin, with a viewing Sunday evening.
I honestly dont know how Im going to hold it together for either one of them, and the family. Since this coming year will be 4 years since my family lost my sister. I can say the pain never goes away, but it does get easier as time goes by. TIME! Is everything.
We love you little Gunner, and he is in a better, happier place, and we have another little sweet angle watching over all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment