Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Scoop!

Ok Folks! 19 Hours of labor, which started at 3 am and ending at about midnight is a LONG day! But, we made it :)!

I woke up at 3 to use the bathroom and I had slight crampings in my lower back and front. Which really just felt like "period cramps". They were just minor, finally 6 rolled around and they were starting to get a little bit more intense. Well, Brent and I headed to the hospital and on our way down we timed the contractions which became 6 min apart. Got to the hospital, they checked me and I was only dilated to a 2. The nurse told us they would check back in an hour and see if I have progressed at all.. well I hadnt. So, 9 Am they sent us on our way home which later felt like the WORST mistake ever! Once we got home I laid down because the pain hurt so bad, well within the 4-5 hours I was home the pain INCREASED massively and I really wanted to DIE! oh my gosh, Horrible. Went back to the hospital which felt like the longest drive of my life, my contractions were 4 min aparts and let me tell ya, I felt really bad for the driver! ;)!!

Once we got to the hospital I met the girl in the hallway, with tears running down my face and bent over because I couldnt stand.. horrible!!! They got me to a bed, checked me, I was dilated to a 5. Finally they admitted me, hooked me up to everything and gave me the thing I was looking for.. the Epidural..:)! After that things were peachy, plus I slept alot, With family in and out the time passed, and it was time ..TIME TO DELIVER THIS LITTLE BABY BOY!!! Wow.. I pushed for about 30 min and he was out! I didnt tear, he didnt have to cut me.. The doctor said for my first baby things went fantastic and very well.

Rydge was very healthy, and perfect in every way!!! I couldnt believe that he was finally here, and we were going to be bringing home a little baby. These first few days have been great, lots of help and love from our family and friends. Rydge is a REALLY good baby, and Brent and I are SOO happy and excited. It is true that you never know how much you could love someone so much until you hold your little baby in your arms!!! It is truly a different feeling!!!!

:P I LOVE OUR LITTLE FAMILY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everything went well and momma and baby are both healthy and well. He's so cute, I can't wait to meet him!!!!Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel bad for the driver! Geez give me no credit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats! I'm so happy everything went well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tash!!! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete