Saturday, November 20, 2010

ThAnkFul For..

Since its the THANKS giving holiday shortly approaching us I decided to list a few things Im Thankful for!

* My Hubby!!! Without him I dont know what I would do sometimes. I LOVE when he talks about our little boy :), When he snuggles me on the couch, Lets me watch the Hallmark channel :), Builds me a fire when he sees that Im freezing, Changes the channel when he sees that Im getting emotional, or crying! Takes me out and about on rides just to get out of the house. I Love him so much, and Im so excited to start our family and cant wait to see what adventures are to come with each other.

* My Grandparents, Family and in laws! They are wonderful and help us out so much and are always there for us. I Love them all very much!

* HoT cHocolate and Fires!!!! I LOVE them... I live off Hot Coco in the fall and winter season, and of course cozy fires! It makes the season come together!!!

* My Doggies! They are pretty much my kids! I love them so much, they make me smile every day..

* FRIENDS! I love all of them so much! They are always there when I need them, and even though I dont see ALL of them ALL the time, I can always count on them. I dont know what I would do without them, thanks for always being there and helping me out when needed!! Or just a shoulder to cry on, or to laugh with! Love you all.

* My SOON to be little BOY!!!!! I am thankful that I am ALMOST due because I am SO uncomfortable!! BUT, I cant wait to see him, hold him, and just have him here with Brent and I! ITs scary that were becoming Parents.. Knowing that we have someone else to take care of besides our selves... We are waiting for his arrival, the sooner the better :) hehe..I am ALREADY in love with our little Brutis, and cant wait to be even more.

* PePsi. Yes, PEPSI!!! This is my DRINK!!! and I would probably not be normal without it! haha.

I am thankful for so many things!! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, and eat lots!!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment