Wednesday, November 10, 2010

AWWWWW!!!!!!

Went to the doctors today and he said that I am dilated to a 1 1/2 and thinning at 70%! He said we will probably be having a baby within the next couple weeks.. Hell be really surprised if the baby doesnt come before Dec.. and our due date! SO... WOW! Brent and I could be parents any time now.

I dont want to get my hopes up TO much because Ive heard of people being dilated to a certain place for a few weeks, even a month. BUT, with me thinning already to 70% I have hope! :). I have been having contractions here and there, but nothing to rush us to the hospital. I cant believe it, I feel like I have SO much to do, havent started on his room.. I need to pack my hospital bag, and mentally prepare myself!

I cant wait to meet him and see what Brent and I's good looks makes! HAHA ;). I had to reschedule our maternity picts to Sunday.. I cant wait!

4 comments:

  1. SO excited for you Tash! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tashy that is so exiting!!! When I get dililated to a 1, I have a baby within the hour!! Hopefully your not that quick tho! (but I am usually over due haha!) Dont have it until I have a chance to give you your gift....Hey I know....have it the week of Thanksgiving then Rye and I can come and see the cute little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I want to come visit after! Let us know.. 668-4686

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tash! That is so exciting! I can't believe that he'll be here so soon! :) It'll be amazing I know!

    ReplyDelete