Saturday, November 6, 2010

36 Weeks

I cant believe I am 36 weeks!! I am for sure feeling the "stretch". UH!!!!! My belly is getting bigger, I am feeling him move more and more every day!! He is so active :P!! I love it, but when he sleeps it scares me because he is usually always moving! My belly is ALWAYS lopsided!!! lol. He likes the left side more than the right, but you can always see his body..or butt stick pop out of my stomach! Its so CRAZY!!! I love when im in the bath and just watch my belly ripple from side to side. Brent finally saw it the other night when we were in bed and he thought it was the craziest thing ever!!! (Brent's not a big a fan of the belly.. it scares him. haha). My feet aren't swollen yet, I am very vainy though. I am a BOTTOMLESS PIT!!! Its ridiculous, I can eat every 15 min if I could.. BLAH!I pee every hour on the hour..Which means Im NOT sleeping! No Cravings?? Just food period rocks! I LOVE sweats, there my best friend! I can still fit into my jeans, doing them up with a hair tie (love that trick).

I am so excited I am taking Maternity Picts on Tuesday :)!!! I brought ALL the baby stuff home from my Grandparents today and cant wait to go through everything that I got from the shower.. and to show Brent!! Things are starting to sink in that were going to be parents.

Anyway there is your update and pictures to come at the end of the week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you to take some pictures! You will have to post them asap!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete