Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Night in Vegas!

SO! Last Thursday Rydge and I drove to Vegas to meet up with my Step mom, Mary, her Husband Kayvan and my little Sis Alivia!!!! I havent seen them in forever! and yes, Rydge and I will be flying to Cali this coming Tuesday for a week :)! Cant wait. Anyway.. We left early that morning, once we got there we checked in and met up with everyone.. we stayed at the Mandalay Bay.. LOVED IT!! We same most all day, then went to Circus Circus which was pretty fun, Rydge played a few games and had a blast.. We wond a couple stuffed animals, and watched a few circus shows.. (been a long time since Ive dont that.) about an hour or so later Rydge was getting fussy, so we headed to eat dinner at this really cool place! I cant even remember what it was called. Anyway after that we went back to the rooms and hung out for a bit, Rydge was tuckered out. We got to our room and he was out! I decided to take a bath in this HUGE bath tub.. along with watching TV, yes they had a TV in the bathroom!! Coolest bath ever ;).. I have pictures on my camera..  I need to plug in and download them to the computer. The next day, Rydge and I swim for a couple hours, we all decide to eat lunch at The Noodle Shop, then we headed out :(.. I cant wait to go spend a little bit more time with them!!! Miss them all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment